Monday, January 28, 2008

Domino's Pizza

Yes it is true, I got a job as a delivery driver at Domino's. I think I will like this a lot more than working at that other place where I was going to be a mail clerk. At least I will get tips and free pizza from Domino's, and you can make a lot of money in tips, not to mention I will have more free time since I will only be working part time hours like 20-25hrs a week. This will give me time to work on other projects, pray, and think about other ways to make money as well.

I met with Fr. Ballman who is the diocesan vocations director for the Archdiocese of Atlanta. The meeting went very well but I am still unsure if I should apply to the diocese or not, so he just gave me his card and told me when I am ready to take the next step to contact him. So I am going to continue to pray and we shall see what will happen... until then.

2 comments:

Martin Ford Jr. said...

Man. And my biggest fear as a kid was that Bill Gates would be running my life. If you're not going to his school, you're living in his town or listening to his radio station --- if not living there, you're working for him. (did you know he still owns all the dominos pizza properties?) But kudos on the job. I don't even have one right now.

Anonymous said...

He sold all of Domino's Pizza in December 1998. Where have you been?