Saturday, February 16, 2008

So soon, so very soon.

Yes, that's right kids, I am going down to Naples for a week, which will be awesome. Aaron Sandbothe and I are driving down together from my house in Atlanta. The good thing about this trip is that I don't have to pay for everything, and secondly, all of my old friends from Ave will be there except Martin Ford, who is in San Francisco leading young people to their demise. Anyway, there is going to be a Sodality of St. Gregory the Great party for all the members when we get down there so the new members can meet the Alumni founders, that is, if Fr. Garrity hasn't basically dissolved it, but it is not like it would matter anyway because we would still get together and plot things against unsuspecting victims. It will be good to go down and see the new campus in its not so glorious glory, and have dinner and beer with a lot of my friends.

I gotta find something to do tonight so I don't go insane. Pax Christi!

No comments: