Monday, November 3, 2008

What to do, what to do...

Greetings people, I am back for a post. I just want to rant a little bit about how those of you who post ads on craigslist.com need to respond to them. I have sent out about twenty resumes for a host of different companies and or individuals to review for a possible job opportunity, and yet not one person has emailed me back yet, and I have done this over a spread of about two weeks. My resume is not a bad resume either, I think it is pretty nice actually and I would definitely consider me if I were offered me for a job, but for some magical reason no one seems to want to even respond the the posts that they themselves post looking for people. That is just mind boggling. You want employees? Then respond to the very ad you posted.

Secondly, I think I am going to change the layout of this website so that it fits all resolutions, then I am going to start speaking more on Catholic philosophy, and if some theology gets thrown in there, that will be good too because you can't really seperate the two. Also I am going to add some more things to the menus, that way there will be more content, since I know there is practically nothing on here, so it is somewhat of a boring website.

So that is it for now, I will stay in touch.

No comments: