Saturday, November 8, 2008

Creating a Domain

I have decided to create my own domain, PhilosophyofMalcolm.com. Although it will not be up right away it is a site that is basically going to be How-to's, Study habits, Life views, Political views, and anything else I deem worthy of writing articles about. I really need a way to generate some extra passive income and I feel this would be a good avenue to go down and explore because if I can get people to come to my site and find it useful then that to me is more rewarding than money because it is intangible yet useable, which is the beauty of knowledge. I think it is important to see in life what things we can do in order to help others come to find a useful perogative for themselves, and certainly with a site like that I can get started in that direction. Hopefully, something will come about for my work. I will let you know when it happens.

No comments: