Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So I guess this is my first real post since the one before was kind of an introduction to the blog. I was kind of unsure about starting a blog since, well, I don't really want another reason to stay on the computer, but I figure this is a good way to keep me from playing videogames, which is an entirely unproductive, mindless, but incredibly fun, form of entertainment. Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone who is reading this, which is practically no one, that if you could pray for my special intention that would be great.

Next, I want to say that I love and hate computers. I often wonder why when you buy a computer part half the time they don't work right. This is a notoriously reoccuring thing with computers, but I guess it is because they are so complicated. So, I build this new computer, but I got a lot of parts for free from my uncle, which was really awesome. I am using it right now, obviously, to do this post. It can play Crysis really well, which is an amazing game, even the demo is incredibly fun. I know, I know, who cares? I will be updating soon to discuss a few philosophical questions I have had recently, hopefully I could get some comments, that would be great. Maybe eventually I will put a forum on here when I relearn some HTML.

Pax Christi,

Malcolm

No comments: